click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Monday, July 25, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Monday
I was fooled by a stupid marketing scheme. Arghhh!! Actually i wasn't a believer pon, but because dis fren of mine sgt excited coz die dapat bukak coupon cabutan bertuah yang membuatkan die dapat peluang dpt Perdana v6/motosikal/some electrical appliances while i pulled out 3 coupons and all i've got was "Terima Kasih" note. But in order to get one of those big prizes, we had to spend RM2,950 for 3 "sure-get-one" electrical appliances. So we got this crazy idea of "why not? Just give it a shot" and that was the stupidest and costliest keje gile i'd ever did. Inilah padahnye terlalu melayan kawan sangat.. shishhhh!! Needless to say, maka dengan itu terbanglah duit aku secara buta-buta. Apa aku dapat?

  1. Foot massager
  2. Home theater system
  3. Sewing machine
  4. A huge so called computerized cooking place (entahlah tak reti nak define bendenye. Nengok skali, bwk balik dan haram tanak nengok lagi coz sakit ati)

Then we went back home sakit kepala mana nak jual mende2 nih and get back our money. Cam byk sgt duit je nak main lawak camnih.. Huksss sgt sedih dengan kebodohan sendiri.

p/s: anyone wants any of these, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wednesday
Remote alarm control of my car went dead. Great, just great!! i dont even have a spare key/alarm. I was already late nak masuk keje balik.. dah la cabut lunch time tu.. cam prasan terror, i unlocked my car manually with the car key and the alarm went histerical! I quickly looked for a button under the dashboard to disable the alarm. Walaubagaimana pun saya tidak menjumpainya lalu saya buka hood kereta dan mencabut wayar di hadapan. Siren pon terpadam. Akan tetapi lampu kereta saya tidak berhenti-henti blinking. Hukkksss.. camne nihss?!
So i went to a service center and asked them to fix the problem.
The mechanic advised me to replace the motor. Hell no way man. It probably only the remote control problem and he fooled me to replace everything. And the mechanic left the whole thing on the floor without even fixing it back!

Thursday
I was so sleepy today due to a late nite hang-out. I was semi concious while driving to work and bangggggg!! I hit a car! Demmit!! The accident wasn't the worst part. Hitting a wrong car - whose the owner of the car is a nyonya yang kechoh and kiasu, that is. Calar sket dah kecoh mintak ganti bumper baru. "Hey, this is an Altis, u know" shut up u fool! I know wat car it is and like i'm so impressed? Cmon, get a life!! As if la i'm driving a kancil, i cannot pay u. Take the money, paint ur bumper and shut up! Malas aku nak layan. Tapi malangnya, wise of me to give her my business card. And there she goes... calling me and pastering me to get her bumper replaced immediately and she needs a rental car coz sending her car for a repair means she aint got no car to go to work. Wtf?

Friday
Coz i'm not so used to lock my car manually, i accidently left my car key in the car. Bijak, bijak!! Since i was late to office (again!) so like lantak la, lunchtime kang baru pikir.
Later at lunchtime, i asked the pak guard to help me and he said, "Ohh, ini ketat sangat ni, susah nak buat.. tak boleh ni" Buzz off u bozo.. Let me handle it. Hangin betul ngan pak guard yang tak kesiankan aku dan takde kejantanan langsung. Within 10 mins i managed to unlock my car with a long ruler. Nasib baik aku terror! huhuu...

Saturday
Seriously i couldn't remember what happened to me on dis day.. I passed out!

Sunday
And i miss him like shit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ojie,
Just a simple phrase to sum things up.."Kau kene mandi bunga la Ojie,but the ones in London..not in KL!!"..been a long time...I'll give you some of my charms eh?

JiGz said...

Hukss darling, i wish i could go there.. Tapi kat sane takde bunga kertas ngan bunga taik ayam.. hibiscus pon takde.. tak besh!! But a warm hug from you could do London a justice.. hahahhaa