click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My beautiful disaster

Meet my baby...

BIODATA:
Name: Jigzy Pink Fit
Nickname: Pinky lady -->manja name: mybaby (",)
I/C No: BHX 9116
Race: Honda Fit
Date of Birth: Dec 05 (recarnation in Malaysia)
Place of Birth: Japan
First met: Love at first sight - August 2004 One Utama Foyer (actually it was her twin sister, Jazz which was on display)
First introduced: June 2005
First date: Dec 2005

She's my darling baby..
She's worth the wait
She's worth the pain

Coz she never whine and complaint
Coz she never can lie to me
Coz she never cheat on me (coz the key to her engine is wit me alwayss)
Coz she never hurt me (hurt my pocket tho!)
no matter how many times i hurt her (jigz the reckless driver vroomm vrooommm!!)

For good times and bad times
I know she'll always be with me

Who says love don't cost a thing?

3 comments:

Dee said...

Sekarang ni I konpius la.Yang all this while panggil baby,were you referring to your car ke or bf?
Remains to be a mystery...:P

JiGz said...

aiyoo miss dee...
my darling baby is my new car lor!
No more mystery :P

♥ WaWa Vtec ♥ said...

pinkkkkk!!!
cayalah Ogy..
Vtec or IDSi?