click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, March 10, 2006

This is my 100th post

I need a new haircut for my holiday, and new mood to forget that I'm now quarter a century :(
Tried out few hairstyles - with the matching make ups (or not so matching ones!)
Here are the outcomes...
Gambar mintak keje kehhehhe
Presenting,
not-so-me me

My current hair, with more volume

I think I'm gonna be sick!

Bad hair day?

Teri Hatcher? Desperate Housewifemate!

Dumb blonde...

...with accessories

So folks, any suggestion?

Try it out here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, come onn..
u r still young la.. i think u should be D or E. hehe

One more thing, Happy Belated Birthday jee..! One day late..hehe
Sori, lupa la.. besday present..? request ar..try me.. ;p

-yem-

♥ WaWa Vtec ♥ said...

Ogy,go for D!

Happy Belated Birthday dear...
Don't fret over being a year older.
No biggie...
Forever 21 at heart ;)