click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I saw the end, even before it begun

"Sorry that i disappoint u and let u down. I'm guilty of every failure and pressure felt. Apologize for all the mess I've made."

"Guilt feeling and apologize are not what I seek. Takpe, maybe u tak paham i and i tak paham u... Lepas ni u buat la apa yang u rasa nak buat."

"Never mind if u think it's not worthy. I tau I memang sampah. I take it. Ok, lepas ni takyah nak susah-susah ngan i. Takyah amik tau pon takpe. We go separate ways ok?"

*ape bende tah merapu*

"Put all the blame on me... Takpe, i terima. Thanks for everything. Gudnite."

"U yang nak go separate ways... apsal i yang put all the blame on u?"

"Ok i yang nak."

Realize that the word "yang" EMPHASIZE that oneself is responsibe of any behaviour that comes after (e.g if connected to "nak" as demonstrated as the above).

Again,
"U yang nak go separate ways... apsal i yang put all the blame on u?" <-- can you see the connection between these two lines?

No comments: