click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Meeting/Mating

If you ever wonder how sexual harrasment in the office starts, the email below might turn you on, oppsss sorry, turn your idea on...

From: [encrypted]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 10:56 AM
To: [encrypted]
Subject: LOL

I’m horny and I have practical experience in karma sutra… we can experience this at:

Time: 11pm till late (I’ll drive u back home)
Date: 16th December 2006 / 17 december 2006
Venue: meeting room 19th south wing

AGENDA :

KAMA SUTRA 102TH MOVE

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Pls treat this email as P&C. Not to be shown to the customers.
TQ.


And the best part is, sender is a MALE, so is the receiver.

Gosh, this is the best lawak of the day...
Sangat comel la officematesku... Always lighten up my days...

To whom it may concern,
Sorry bro, I had to share... But worry not... I won't show it to the customers, i promise. But i did not promise that I won't leak it here :-D



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

sounds really ghey but i'm sure they arent.

hahahaha

JiGz said...

dude,
sure not??!
i just saw u did that 'thang' at ur usual hangout tangga... hahaha