click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Senses

If you notice, I just added some spices on my blog...
The look of this blog has never changed since the first time. I was not really into commercializing this rubbish site of mine but since there is a new excitement or shall i say demam among my colleagues on the AdSense thingy ( i will write about my colleagues seasonal demams... those guys just never fail me... lurvvee them all *wink*), i played along with them and added it in.

So u guysss, plis pliss plisss click on those buttons down there (i mean on my blog... not in those pants, u pervert!!) and help me add some coins in my pocket. Most of all, help me win this game... coz i definitely can't beat them on table tennis :(

Now go go go click away guysss....
Nanti kite blanjer cendol keh! (",)

No comments: