click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

4 in the morning

I don't know why... I have goose bumps and butterfly in my stomach every time I see him, talk to him, or even think of him. More than often, I think that the feeling is real.
It is real... I know it's real. I just don't know the reason of its existence as I don't even know him..not that much...
All these while, I thought I could never have this feeling ever again.
It hurts, to know that you love someone, and not believing of its existence.
I just freaked out.

I don't know if he knows...
It's not about wanting him to like me too..
Love is something you give away, without expecting something in return.

I'm just content.

I am just content that it is still exist. I still have it in my heart.
It is still there, just waiting for the right person to come along and steal it away.

No comments: