click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Migration

lame gile tak update blog ni.. Quite tight up with work. I might have lesser time to update once the project i'm currently handling kicked off.. Hmm.. Less. Lesser. Lost!

********************************************************

1st Ramadhan 1425
Marked the beginning of the new me, the recarnation of my soul. I have been wanting to do this for quite sum time.. But it seemed so difficult, judging by my 'former' lifestyle and surroundings. Few of my old friends who bumped into me were quite surprised with the changes of me. Even my sister bet that I couldn’t hold for long. (Heh~ make sure you have enuff money on the table before you place the bet sis!)

For some people, the changes that I’ve made is not a big deal. But it means a lot to me. It’s not something that i would shout out loud, but for me but it’s the turning point of my life. I’ve been wanting and planned this changes for the last 5 years. What holds me back is – GUTS. Because, if I want to do something, I want to do it right. Not just for the sake of doing it. So, i make small changes, gradually. From the clothes i'm wearing to people i live and hang out with.

A friend jokingly told me that I would be less desirable and sexy ( i quote him, "turun saham sexy") with my new look. (but he did say i look prettier hahhaa). I don’t mind if I look less desirable to men, but I know I am now more desirable to God. That is more important.

And to my own surprise, I actually excited with this new look.. No more bad hair day! Kewl~!

No comments: