click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Monday, October 25, 2004

Wishlist Updated

My wishlist updated:

1. A PDA
2. New purse
3. New handphone
4. A digital SLR-like camera with >10x optical zoom
5. New sunglasses (preferably identical to my beloved sunglasses that my mom accidently flushed down the toilet :( )
6. A holiday with my new camera and sunglasses!! yeeehhhaa!!

Item 1 & 2, i've already got them - FREE!! Courtesy of Company + Leader
Item 3 - Kewl stuff!! Camera + Infrared + Bluetooth + all those WAP stuff (but useless to me. My 'service provider' does not provide the services)
I HAD to buy! My bloody phone was not functioning anymore and i HAD to buy a new phone! But well, it satisfed my wishlist even though item was not listed in October 04 budget ;-)

4 comments:

Dee said...

Eh,that is so wonderful.I have a wish list that I FEEL I would have to get things on my own*sob sob*.I hope the holiday part would materialize at least!Selamat berpuasa!

JiGz said...

Thx Dee ;-) Eheh.. got any idea how to tick all in the list without hurting my bank account?

♥ WaWa Vtec ♥ said...

Err...publish ur wishlist on the newspaper or any bulletin board?Hehehe..sure all ur fans would love to help you out provided you give them ur number..

hehehe...kidding!

happy fasting,ogy dear!
when ru going back to jay bee?

JiGz said...

Naj: Hahaha.. Great idea Naj. But sure not i wont get a smack on the head?

Happy fasting to u too!