click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Wishlist updated v2

My wishlist:

1. A PDA
2. New purse
3. New handphone
4. A digital SLR-like camera with >10x optical zoom
5. New sunglasses (preferably identical to my beloved sunglasses that my mom accidently flushed down the toilet :( )
6. A holiday with my new camera and sunglasses!! yeeehhhaa!!

Trackback wishlist updated v1

Skip 4 & 5 - I'm jumping to no 6.
I'm glad to announce that now i have almost enough fund to go to China & Egypt next year. Alhmadulillah..
My next target is to increase the fund to support my mom. She always wanted to go to China.. Hopefully i can bring my sister along ;-)
No 4 and 5 became minor priorities now..
I have another special gift for my parents.. my target : 2006

No comments: