click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

There she goes... a yuppie yippie yeay

I'm gonna have a big first date with my darling baby next week, InsyaAllah. Need to accessorise myself a bit hikss...So this is it, my mengada-ngada wishlist.

Within a year,i have lost all my watches (ilang/org pinjam tak pulang/org pinjam then ilangkan/ rosak/battery mati n malas nak betulkan coz dah tak suke). Therefore, i'm hunting for a new timepiece...

I saw this watch in Takashimaya a few months back, but with white soft leather with gold G links. Sadly, i couldn't find it anywhere here. Menyesal tak beli aritu :-(




Simple, but i think i like pink better, thus
Pink Sun Goddess Watch. Goddess bebbb!!

And I need a new pair of sunglasses.


This one looks abit like my late Etro sunglasses.. A bit out of fashion, don't u think?

Oh, now i have developed fetish over bracelets ;o)

Ekk, tetiba rasa gegirl sangat laks.. apsal ni?
Di kala bosan dan lapar, jigz menjadi tah pehapa..


Nevertheless, my ultimate wishlist is

D70 bebeh!! Got me melted all the way...
So jealous of xman, he got himself a D50... When is my turn? huwaaaa :'(

And,
my avantgarde wishlist...
Coming up soon...
jeng jeng jeng

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm anonymous and i want to spam.
spam spam!!

btw i got ur purse or wallet yang cam kertas tu.. so kalau mahu sila lah ambil

JiGz said...

yeay yeay yeay yeay yeay yeay *wink*