click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

18SX For the eyes of the beholder only

It was worth all the struggle to get my ass on that plane to Down under.

Great places in Sydney... Manly Beach, Watson's Bay, Darling Harbour, Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Blue Mountain and Three Sisters among others...
I didn't shop that much for myself. Most of my budget went straight to souvenier fund. Kiralah sendiri kalau officemates je dah lebey 50 org, extended family 10 people already, housemates, close friends. Half of my luggage was filled with souveniers only, tu pon tak cukup. Deeply sorry to friends who didn't get any souvenier from me. Bukan tanak kasik, tapi salah bajet.. Ingatkan officemates 30 org je..Ramai rupenya!! So,first come first serve beb... Pastu ade lak kenkwn kompen coz dapat keychain je. Pocket dah kering la ngok! It's the thought that counts aa la

I only bought a few things for myself. Things that either i really-really desire or because it's too hot and too cheap to let go :-) These are among my favs:
The pointed shoes were the first thing I bought as soon as I hopped off the airport taxi. The only footwear i brought were my nike and a pair of slippers hoho.. So, I grabbed the cheapest high heels I could find at a plaza near my office in North Sydney before I go to the office. AUD$20. Cheap, tapi kalau Vincci RM60 dapat kasut lawa weiii..

I didn't exactly know why I bought this babydoll dress...thought of my housie when I first saw it. She likes to wear dresses and she could look good in that dress, but maybe I look better :-P I've never had a sexy dress before, and I don't even know if i even dare to wear it.. My colleague jokingly said to me, "Keep it for few years, wear it on the first night of your marriage :P". Now since i blogged it here, it wouldn't be a bedroom secret no more, would it? I saw an identical dress in Zara, marked for RM300++. Mine? I can say - less than quarter of that hehehee...
Lurve the pink leather jacket sooo damn much. Can't tell ya the price. Kantoi nanti takleh nak claim hehhe... Before I bought this jacket, I persuaded my colleague to buy an FCUK cotton jacket (yeahh, aku la setan penggoda shopping!). But she later bengang tahap gaban when I got this gorgeous jacket at the same price at Peddy Market. You can imagine her face when she saw me smirking while putting the jacket on huhuu.. Man, u can't even get a lousy Topshop jacket for the price of this jacket, mesti la aku proud hehehe... Pastu leh claim lak tu besh beshh...
The only thing is that, kat Mesia ni kat mane nak pakai???

Slipper Roxy je la lupe nak beli. Demm Down! Down!!

No comments: