click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Now, the pissing piece

I asked a somewhat suppose to be a close friend of mine to take the car home for me. I thought everything was fine until I received an sms last Friday from her bf saying
Hate to break the bad news to u. Tayar kete u pecah kat pelita. Maybe ada org cucuk pisau. Takleh nak selamat dah tayar tu. Kena tukar tayar baru.”

I txted him back and he never replied, then I txt the gf and some other friends to get the real story of what actually happened.
Then I got to know that she didn’t take my car, she asked a friend (let me call him Helper, tho I know he could be reading this as well) to take it instead… and it was 2 days after I parked it there! I think almost everybody knows that Pelita KLCC is a private compound, which means it’s a private parking and solely for the customers of the restaurant. It is not wise to park your car for too long there, or there’s a price to pay. And honestly kalau parking hari Selasa and Khamis baru nak amik, I’m not surprise to hear that tayar kete aku kena pecah coz obviously la the owner would be mad at me, and the car for the 2 days free parking. Itu pon cukup baik la die tak clamp and calarkan kete aku. Bodo shial!!

I admit that I might be guilty for memula cakap aku park kat Menara TM and leave the key to my officemate so that easier for you to take it from her. That was the initial plan. But if you read my journal of that one stressful day, I couldn’t possibly drive the car to the office during the peak hour or else I’ll miss my flight. That’s why I even cc-ed the sms to the other two friends so that in case if you can’t help me, those two has already been informed. But takkan la budak 2 ekor tu nak terkinja-kinja tolong aku when you said you’ll do it.
AND I BLAME YOU FOR NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY ON MY FUCKING CAR WHEN YOU SAY YOU WOULD!

I had to send about 10 smses which cost me RM2 each and make at least 2 long distance calls to Malaysia just to get the real story. Kan dah menyusahkan idup aku!
Then I learnt that she let Helper who took my car to jaga my car as well, which means pakai kete aku sesuka ati tanpa bagitau aku. And she had the cheek to say “I’m too bz la sayang. Helper amikkan and jaga kete kau. :-)” Siap dgn smile tu tak tahan… Tak tau aku berapi je kat dalam ni.
Then I asked her back, why she let him use my car without informing me first.
Pastu minah ni leh lak angin ngan aku for asking her back.
I mean, wtf? I trusted the car to you and please la take some responsibility. Ini boleh biar je kete tu kat situ, didn’t even care to tell me that my tire has punctured and let other people use my car without informing me first. What kind of friend is that? Bende bukan seposen, dua posen nak sesukati kau je buat bodo. Bukan aa aku lokek sangat tak kasik pinjam kete tu kat beshfren bf kau. Aku bukan bini Haji Bakhil or kedekut tahi hidung masin cam kau tapi pliz la weiii.. Even if you don’t care to ask the permission pon, at least INFORM!! (if you don’t know the difference, one has question mark at the end of the sentence and the latter with fullstop). Itupon bf kau yg bgitau aku..few days after, that is.

Before I got back, I txt Helper and asked him to return my car coz I need to use it to work the following day. I wasn’t quite sure if he was still using it or not, just be safe. Not to forget, I thanked him for taking care of my car. That’s just the right thing to do, isn’t it?
I can’t get a sleep on the way back. I successfully watched 3 movies in a row – Intolerable Cruelty, Elizabethtown and Shopgirl (how boring could that be?). Then read a chapter of "He's just not that into You" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo (my colleague got it for AUD$4.95. Murah gile, good bargain fo a gigirl reader like her) and played with a baby on the plane. I reached home at almost midnite and I was so dead beat, but still couldn’t get any sleep. Had only about 3 hours sleep..

Woke up in the morning jet lag gile babeng and I had an important meeting with a grumpy old Aussie at 930am, but only to realize that my car had been clamped for parking at other people’s parking space! Damnnn!! I don’t blame Helper coz obviously he didn’t know my parking space and I STILL BLAME YOU FOR NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY ON MY FUCKING CAR!

Once everything is settled, I hopped on my car and noticed a sound “krrukkk kruukkk” from the left side of my car. Darn, must be the tire. Yep, it was!! Apparently it was 14' spare tire while I’m using 15' tire. So my car wasn’t balanced, a bit senget and therefore made that awful sound. And then I wonder, how could Helper drive my car around with that state? There’s even sort of note at the side the the spare tire sayin “For temporary use only”. Why, are you blind? Can’t you read that? It wasn’t stamped there for fun, my friend. Just for the record, that’s the only expensive thing that I own and I worked my ass off to buy the car, TQ.

Babe, all I asked for is to drive the car back from Pelita to Bayu Puteri and park it safely there. That’s it. I’m sorry if that’s too much to ask for. But with all the trouble that I had to go through with additional headache I got just to ask a favor from a friend doesn’t seem worth it. Tayar kete pecah, kete kena clamp, and if kete tu rosak ke accident ke ape sume aku la jugak yang tanggung. Therefore, I have every right to get mad when it is being abused.

The thing is, when I asked the favor from her, she even said, “Ok, no problem. Have a safe trip.” My dear, if u can’t do the favor, just tell la. Jangan la bagi hope camtu. I’m not gonna diss you and end our relationship or whatsoever just because you are too busy with duniawi to help a lousy friend like me. But accepting the responsibility and breaking the trust without feeling guilty about it is not something a true friend would do. Aku tau la ko bz sangat carik duit, and nothing else in the world matters to you, but please la take some responsibility when you said you would. Even if you refuse, I don’t care.. really. Coz I know I have other friends that I can count on and are more than willing to help me…(if any of you who are willing to be my true friend, please raise up your hand and put your name in the comment so that I can put u in my SOS contact list, TQ).

I know there are some watak-watak tambahan dalam ini wayang gambar that could be indirectly terkena tempias air liur aku but I’m not mad at you guys. I’m only pissed with one person, and if you are the watak tambahan, you know who that one person is. And since that person is not you, please don’t be emo. This babe, she doesn't know the existence of my blog but if she finds out from anybody else, i don't give a damn. And for the record, this is not the only thing that I mad about. She has been getting on my nerve for the last couple of days... I might burst it to her even before the news break.

But the only thing is, as my mate put it, "U mengamuk? Camne u nak mengamuk? Boleh ke? Meh practice sket!"
Darn!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ojie...seharusnya kau ni kena mandi bunga..only you are chosen to go through all these things..aku dari sakit badan terus tak sakit siot dgr cerita2 dongeng kau ni..ish ish ish...sesungguhnya kau telah membuktikan kepada kami semua yg kau maintain reigning champion of the title GRAGO =) I can just imagine the faces of bad, babat, prakash, zach, amy dan juga rakan2 lain apabila mereka membaca senario kisah kau ni...lucu okay.lawak siot..serious...siap mintak permission kat pak gad KLIA nak charge hp for 5 mins tu yg tak tahan tu...keta senget sbb satu tayar 14" toksah ckp la kan...ahhahahahahhaha..ojie ojie...what can I say babe?See it to believe it!

Love you loads...Joj

Dee said...

Macam-macam la your alkisah.Interesting read in the morning,sampai belum lagi start buat keje kat ofis ni.Hehehe,but should you datang Kuching lagi,you know who to call,alright.

Anonymous said...

i sokong jojie..... gerago bleh tahan. tapi i respek dia bleh setelkan semua benda very2 fast. anyway... count me in the SOS. hahahaha. chow~~

JiGz said...

Joj: Kau tak abis2 soh aku mandi bunga!! Aku dah siap buat exorcism shiak! Gua ingat the spirit of Grago never dies la weh. Dat's y la... I ain't chosen as the Grago Champion for nothing u know, I'm the living legend Gregss wahhahaha

Dee: Thanks babe, those are the great+hateful+hilarious memories for me to reminisce ;-) No plan for kuching as for now, but if i have one soon, u will be alarmed ;-)

Cicak: Yeay yeayy..one in! Nextttttt!!