click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oh by the way, I bought this book while I was there. It was a real deal, I tell u! Ohhh, I so lurveee buying books while on vacation.

Khao San Road is a heaven for a backpacker, and also a bookworm like me (nehhh!!). The Thais there sell used stuff by the roadside. Numerous of good books, travel guides (lonely planet), backpacks, clothes, independent records and loads of other interesting stuff.
The fruit shake is also so so yummyyy!!

I also bought The Summon by John Grisham. At first I thought of buying all novels by John Grisham that were on the rack since I already have a few on my shelf, tapi apakan daya... poket saya sudah bocor :( padahal dah bargain2 macam nak mampos... I got 4 books for 500 baht tetapi kechiwanya daku.. bila check2, hanya ada 300 baht je dalam pocketku. And 100baht was to be saved for the airport taxi fare.
Sungguh sedihhh...

No comments: