click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Started with love, ended with hate...

I was once told - no matter how much you love this man,
no matter how much he may love you, but if ever he lifts a hand and hits you...
he's not worth it....
I do not think this is easy...
but I guess it is true...

I got flowers today.
It wasn't my birthday or any other special day.
We had our first argument last night, and he said a lot of cruel
things that really hurt me.
I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today.
It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.
Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.
It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real.
I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over.
I know he must be sorry.
Because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today,
and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day.
Last night, he beat me up again.
And it was much worse than all theother times.
If I leave him, what will I do?
How will I take care of my kids?
Wha tabout money?
I'm afraid of him and scared to leave.
But I know he must be sorry.
Because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today.
Today was a very special day.
It was the day of my funeral.
Last night, he finally killed me.
He beat me to death.
If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him, I would not have gotten flowers today.

If it starts with a heat argument and bad remarks, then you know how it would probably end.

No comments: