click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Monday, June 04, 2007

The Oxtail Soup

I said, this could be a perfect day for me. Sleep in.. Movie marathon.. Cool, rainy day... Pastu pekena sup ekor panas.. Beshnyeer!!!

And a guy laughed like I just made a perverted joke.

We went to Jalan Doraisamy as Ayu and I wanted to accomplish the perfect-day mission.
Sup ekor panas dalam periuk besar kat warung sorong blakang lorong, dipped with slices of bread, traditionally baked in a charcoal oven. I call it Soup the Hard Rock Sg Segget style.
I ordered the ox tail soup and seek approval from Babathe who introduced me to the joint.
The Indian hawker gave me a strange look. So as the elderly Malay couple who sat next to me... apparently because I said "Ok tak babat, ok tak ni, ok tak?" enthusiastically when I ordered the soup.

Then the guy gave dat stupid laugh again...

I was seeking for the opinion on the taste of the soup, not how the aphrodisiac substance can do to my estrogen level la, you all freaking perverts!

It was the picture perfect, the whole scenario... and the soup.
And people's perception of it.

No comments: