click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, February 04, 2005

I'm a mountaineer.. yeay!!

When i achieve my sales target or some recognition, i usually would want to celebrate. Whether a shopping treat at the mall , or just a dine out at any "Lepaque Place" with friends..
But today, after all the sweat and tear.. all i wanted to do now is to go home, wrapped myself around with my comforter and watch a good movie. Ahhhhhh~!!

For PTPTN loaners, you could check your status here. For a kepochi like me, you could also check on ur frens hehhee. Dudes, good luck in paying all the fees...
For those who refuse to pay.. Ish ishh ishh.. shame on you! Aizuddin said it aloud in his blog.

2 comments:

Dee said...

SIghs..I blm bayar lagi...Cannot affordla...hahah..and I saw people's name yang dah graduate few years before me in there too!Doa-doakan lah that they approve my lower payment scheme that I requested.Tengah tunggu ni..hehe

JiGz said...

15 years rite? Dee, imagine u just gave birth and pay ur study loan at the same time. U will only settle ur loan when your kid sits for PMR.