click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Judging me by my birthmonth

MARCH:
Attractive personality ( pheewittt!!)
Sexy (...lies in the eyes of the beholder)
Affectionate (*big huggg*)
Shy and reserved (my Social PersonalityDisorder)
Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic (Amin)
Loves peace and serenity (so that i could sleep easy)
Aggressive when provoked (sometimes even when not)
Sensitive to others :)
Loves to help others (...aren't we all?)
Not easily angered (I am water)
Trustworthy (I'd like to believe so)
Defends others (sumtimes gets me into unnecessary trouble)
Appreciative and returns kindness (so that we can live in a perfect harmony)
Observant and assesses others (it is pretty interesting to learn social psychology)
Varied interests (yups, i get excited over stuff easily)
Loves to dream and fantasize (ehehh...)
Loves traveling (of course!)
Loves attention (can't help it. i'm the youngest in the family)
Strong belief system (erkk...)
Hasty in trusting others (just being careful)
Loves home decors (alot!! can't wait to have my own hse)
Musically talented (hahaha.. now that's a good joke)
Depends on friends (depends on the kind of fren that is)
Loves special things (hikss.. u & i are special *wink*)
Moody and easily hurt (guilty as charged! but i rarely express my feelings)
A giving lover (...is better than receiving)
Very loyal (certainly trying my best :)
Deep Thinker (hmmh...)
Feels deeply (i hope i dont get drown!)
A romantic (eh u?)
Loves to be loved (who doesn't?)
Thrifty (I wanna be thirty, trendy & thrifty ;-)
Loves down time alone (to be specific - location: Sushi King)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeng jeng jeng

JiGz said...

langsung tak menjawab soalan!

Anonymous said...

i think u hev some traits from this poersonality--> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/5273/personology/choleric.html

:-)