click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, June 03, 2005

10 Star Wars pick up lines

Demam Star Wars tak abis lagi.... hahahhaaa...
Top 10 cheesy pick up lines inspired by Star Wars.
Please.. don't you ever dare utter any of such to me, ok.
No, i don't dig these lines neither would i fall for any of these. But it certainly made me laugh...

  1. "I've discovered a whole new way to create a clone! Let's go back to my place and I'll show you."
  2. "If you're looking for a long-saber, I know where you can find one..."
  3. "In time, you will call me.....Master."
  4. "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"
  5. "If I said you had a mint first-edition, still-in-box action figure, would you hold it against me?"
  6. "Wanna play with my 12-inch wookie?"
  7. "I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby."
  8. "Hey! Did you just grab my ass from across the room with your Force Grip?"
  9. "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
  10. "You will go home with me. It is unavoidable. IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!"
And if you can't wait till reach home, then you pobably need this...


Huarghh huarghhh huargghhh!!

No comments: