click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Monday, June 27, 2005

When lonely crawls in..

In this life I'm useless,
I always dream of a perfect tree
I search and search for happiness,
but there is none to set me free.

I wrap my arms around myself
finding that's not what I need
I lay down in a bed of roses
but the thorns are just hurtin

My life is pathetic i know
I'm pathetic
i've been killed by my own life.
I'm like a droid
Lifeless, heartless...

Sometimes I miss the feeling of being deeply in love...
Being able to share happiness and sadness at no cost at all, being silly helpless and stupid with no worries at all, and feeling beautiful even at my worst...
Having to talk endlessly about nothing at all, having someone to make me smile, cry, frown, excited for no reason at all...

I got too much love running through my veins to go to waste... but i'd rather let love flow down the drain than wasting it on someone who does not appreciate it.

Don't ask any question and don't try to understand.
Life sucks.
Reality bites.
Truth hurts.
Honesty kills.
Loveme.hateme.Eat my sock!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ojie,
As sick as it may sound,yes I am reading your blog from day to day to update myself with your being..(well at least your thoughts are heard 12 000 miles away :-) )
"When someone breaks your heart, it teaches you that loving someone does not always mean that the person will love you back. But don’t turn your back on love because when you find the right person, the joy that one person brings will make up for all the past hurts put together....Love does need great sacrifice to prove its existence".

Wishing you well well in the midst of any storm...not forgetting the polka dots!

Loveyoualways...

JiGz said...

:) thanks my darling u..
The irony is dat my heart is not broken. It is just not filled. I felt great love but u know, good things do not last forever...
Love does not hurt me, reality does.

And I miss u so much...

Anonymous said...

what flavour sock do you have?

Anonymous said...

eatmysocks...
better eat rice, pizza or lasagna,
or even nasi lemak baldi, ayam tandoori, roti bom,
there's even kinder bueno, burger king, sate kajang...
and lots and lots more yummy food rather than to eat,
your socks..

conclusion : lots of other option in the world to try rather than to go for the worst..

JiGz said...

nike golfbag: if i tell you, would u care to eat? but the socks are not meant for u tho. only for those ppl who i would very much love to kick...the last time i checked, u were not in the list. Maybe not YET! hehekss

lauya socks: have u tasted my socks? seriyes sedap tahap dewa..

Anonymous said...

hello there....
semoga lho sehat2 di malaysia...harap² bukan gue yg mahu ditendang² itu..

Anonymous said...

hello there....
semoga lho sehat2 di malaysia...harap² bukan gue yg mahu ditendang² itu..

Dee said...

I haven't had any thing of that kind for so long.Kejap je hari tu,tapi suddenly orang tu cakap tak sure.Haihs..geram pulak.Is it too much to ask for...??I do wonder.Eh rindula..Ramesh baru kawin weekend tu tadi kat India..hebat tak?(off topic plak)

JiGz said...

jakarta: hello u.. nggak usah khawatir ya dong. Yang pastinya bukan lho. Gue juga nggak maksudkan siapa. Cuma perasaan gue yang terusik..

dee: hey babe.. that's wat u call the taste of life. U get to taste a lill bit of it, and that's it.. cuit2 sikit je la hehe.. Ramesh kawin kat India? Gila aa mamat tuh.. power2!!

JiGz said...

nikegolfbag: sungguh pandai anda menggunakan kata sindiran hekss..since u dah mention..amik la balik golf bag u nih i dah bwk dah..