click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm alive bebehhhh!!!

Yeayyyyy!! I finally came back to life! Mama miaa!!
My Y! Msgr got up from sleep and came back to life.. muahh muahhh muahhh... feels like hugging and kissing sumbody.. I'm so excited i wanna celebrate...
Kalau rasa gumbira, belly dancing! Yeah! yeah! Kalau rasa gumbira, belly dancing! Yeah! Yeah!Kalau rasa gumbira, beginilah caranya.. Kalau rasa gumbira, belly dancing!!
Hahaa... freak! Terasa poyo gila! I dont care, seeing those yellow smileys and getting those blinking orange windows makes me feel connected to the world. Been living in the dark side of the world for the past 2 months, only God knows how it dooms me to bore-kingdom.

But i dont like the new Y! Msgr version.. the voice add-on features and some other craps just menyemak jerk. But who cares anyway! As long as i'm alive!!

On the other note...
NO! I'm not a big fan of AF or those Mawi WORLD! die hard freak! Seriously aku anti+benci+menyampah tahap gaban dgn AF. Sungguh mengecewakan hidup sebagai Malaysian yang fanatik dengan cheap reality shows like this.. Then sumbody sent me email pics of Mawi n Felix di ASTRO (wtf?) earlier today and i can't stop laughing my ass off with this guy's kata2 nasihat autograph kepada peminat setia...

Can you read that? He's probably the 1st celebrity who gives such advice... bagusssss!! I have a more direct phrase in my head that i couldn't possibly shout it out loud in here.. tak sesuwayyy utk budak2.. hahahhaha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there..

gd to know ur ym is now working..
hope to c u in da chat window s'times..ehehe

about dat WORLD thing.. well, quoted fr a friend ; opinion is like an ass hole. it stinks but e'body have one. so, just let it go..heks!

-johor lad-