click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, August 26, 2005

True Blue

As nostalgic as you're feeling at the moment, it would be easy to let yourself get down in the dumps. But what purpose would that serve? We all think there's something we'd do differently if we had the chance, but why dwell on changing the past? Everything you've ever done has made you the person you are today. Be glad for everything that's happened, good and bad, and look to the future. Life couldn't be more beautiful than this... Ermm, yes it can, i know but praise the Lord for all that He've given me.

*Credits to my wonderful new home and the lovely people who live in it... and the very big swimming pool besh beshhhh!! And ice-cream and curry puff IKEA and OU and Spaghetti Bolognese @ Tmn Megah and the cute guys who lives around the area hehhee (Chickflick!)

Sometimes when we think we want so much in life, we tend to forget the lovely and beautiful things that we have around us. We tend to take things for granted. Guilty as charged! I used to chase so many things. I tend to run faster than my mind could take. Eventually I get tired and I stopped. I walked slowly. I just don't want to run and chase life anymore. It's endless. I just want to enjoy the scenery and smell the roses. Even if I don't reach the paradise that I long desire, I hope that I still feel content with the life I'm living now. I need to appreciate the small things in life. Those are the ones that really matter.

I don't regret my journey so far. Tho I may have lost and found (hiks) alot of wonderful things along the way, I am so grateful that at least I'm given the chance to taste them.

I know I talk about this alot but really... I need to find balance of life and what it means to be alive.

"Lift your chin up and just walk ahead."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ojie,
Somehow I refused to believe that you majored in "Philosophy"..are you sure this is Ojie??Hello?Can I speak to Ojie??

Hahahhaa..anyway,it's always a good feeling to know that no matter what had happened..I somehow believe that you'll eventually pick up the pieces and move on...and so I did 12 000 miles away!!..bravely in comparison to all of you.Well life's like that.What can I say ey?
Experiences make you more humane....well..they say..if it's not for the hope..the heart will die..Cheesy but true.Hopes keep me breathing and kicking here.But perhatian:I aint not hoppers!!HAhahahhahaha...I think I must be sick leaving you footlong comments instead of rushing out the door as it's the last day of the week today..but naahh..you know me...no wonder semut selalu hurung aku..sbb I could be sweeter than gula if I really want to..ahahhahahahah.Too many things..too little time.I'm coming home next week!!Seperti tidak ku percayai Ojie..saat yg ku idamkan telah tiba!!

Next time I'll be commenting on you on the phone...and not here!!Yippieeeee

JiGz said...

Blah la joj..i know la u are DE most profound one :P

well anyway, all i wanted to say is..Yeay yeay, jojie balik!!! Yeay yeayyyyyy!!! miss u miss u cant wait to see u. I want a full day date with u, tak aci babat sorang dapat!! Siol la apsal aku rase cam aku mushy sgt nih