click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dwell in Possibility...

Things that I do when I'm happy:

  1. Go shopping
  2. A personal treat at Sushi King
  3. Indulge in chocolate or ice cream McFlurry Oreo/Sundae Choc
  4. Hang out with friends - gelak2, lawak2, kutuk2, pangkah2
  5. Listen to noisy and loud music, headbanging and singing on top of my lung like org gile
  6. Grin grin grin a la colgate kindergarten schoolteacher
  7. Write journal/blog
  8. Sleep like a rabbit

Things that I do when I'm sad:

  1. Go shopping
  2. A personal treat at Sushi King
  3. Indulge in chocolate or ice cream McFlurry Oreo/Sundae Choc
  4. Hang out with friends - gelak2, lawak2, kutuk2, pangkah2
  5. Listen to noisy and loud music in the car, headbanging and singing on top of my lung like org gile
  6. Pretend to grin grin grin a la colgate kindergarten schoolteacher
  7. Write journal/blog
  8. Sleep like a tenuk mati

I do exactly the same thing I would have done when I'm tremedously happy or when I'm down with sadness. That's how I even out my emotions... I'm feeling a little oogie woogie at the moment. I'm lack of soul, i'm lack on esteem. My double jumble feelings is puching my head, beating my brain. I'm numb. Complete numbness. I got no strength at all.. In the state that I'm in. I miss you so much, it hurts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ojie...
I miss him too *wink*...that it makes my heart shudders everytime i close my eyes and think about our first smile...

JiGz said...

Joj ke ni? Geez, i tot I'm sharing with someone. Don't give me a heart attack pliz!!

Anonymous said...

your life will never go unnoticed..because i will notice it.

your life will never go unwitnessed..because i will witness it.