click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Adakah zaman telah mundur atau aku kian mengundur?

I had lunch with three of my dearest frens tadi, who i only get to meet about twice a year.
(That's about the number of times i go to KLCC.. huwarghhh!!)
(And i just learnt that i have a fren that weight 0.1 tonne. Kewl gile!!)

They talk alot and they pangkah alot.
Oh, and they just lurrve making fun of me...
But i always stumble at every attemp to counter them back.
And i always ended up making fool of myself.
Atau bertukar menjadi tenuk yang blur.
Darn me!

Suddenly i feel so awkward.
This is weird.
I'm not quite sure if i'm even myself.
I know that i have lost my social skills.
But i didn't realize that i have lost my self esteem and my self confidence as well.
And my general knowledge has dropped from scale 4 of 10 to 1.

I was at the verge of memaki kebodohan diri when my hsemate called.

"Babe, ape plan kau mlm ni?"
Thinking real hard. Mesti nak ajak aku pi memane ni. Ape excuse nak bagi ni?
"Erm, tah... Maybe nak kena fetch Ayu tapi tak sure lagi kol bape."
"Jom ikut aku gi open hse malam ni."
"Kat ne? Umah sape?"
"Kat KJ. Ala, ade laa.. Meh la ikut aku. Aku nak bwk kau gi socialize. U need to go out and meet new people. Different set of people. Mane tau aku leh carikkan kau 'kenalan' baru."
"Huh? Gile!"

My friends thought my social life has turned from bad to worse.
Ironically, I thought so too.
Have you ever heard anyone go window shopping at SSF?
Yeah, that's me.
Yesterday, rather than spending my MC day strutting the aisle of my fav money-spending palace - OU, i found peace by shopping for household items/decor at SSF.
????
Yes, i know...
I feel kinda weird myself.

No comments: