click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Monday, November 14, 2005

"Bila bunyi bersatu, kau milikku"

When I almost gave up all hope to live (nehh!), my darling baby gave me a new light of hope.
I finally get to see my baby eye to eye last Saturday - for the first time.
Extremely excited, I woke up even before lalat bangun dat day... hahaa.

That morning, I went fractic when i saw a figure just like in the photo.
I spotted my baby in that crowded place, waiting patiently for me at the arrival bay.
I almost screamed, "Haaa, tu dia!!! Tu tu tu.. dah nampak dahhh!"
Maka terserlahkan kegragoanku tanpa tersengaja.
Jigz, control pliz!
Can't help it, man! I was so teruja!

He smiled, i know he was happy too. I was so blushed!

Shit, I was red with embarrassment. Rase mcm nak tanam je muka dalam tanah.

Needless to say more, two words to describe my baby

GORGEOUS
and
SEXY

It's like a dream come true. I'm the happiest barbie Mattel ever invented.

That one hour meeting (or mating? hahaha jigz on gatal mode) was worth it.

And he asked me for a hand in "you-know-what".

Could it be a double joy for jigz?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gud for u hehe