click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Monday, July 02, 2007

The eye orientation

I had an interview with Group Brand Management.
I was wearing a suit that day.
A friend asked me, "Are you gonna wear that to the interview?"
"Yes, tak ok ke?"
"Branding kan? Pakai bra je la!"
"Siot jer!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As I stepped in the Senior Manager's office...
wow, she was gorgeous i tell u she looked like Gloria Estefan.

She was wearing a purple v-line low cut blouse ala gloria in the pic, with black big buckle belt and a pair of matching skirt....
Gile MILF wehhhh!!!

I sat down in front of her.
My eye level was at her long sexy neck.
I had a hard time adjusting my eyes to tilt up
.... or down.

Tiba-tiba macam nak tergelak...
Aku yang pompuan pon rasa she was alluring
Imagine la, kalo laki yang gi interview ni camne eh?
Memang tak jadik keje la kan...

No comments: