click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Friday, October 01, 2004

Drag Queen

Warning : The thoughts below has nothing to do with the title.

I dragged myself to get off the bed today.. well, the symptom started long ago and it's becoming worse.

I dragged myself to get off the bed today..
Not bcoz i'm not a morning person.
Not bcoz i had not enuff sleep (overslept maybe)
Not bcoz i hate the jam
Not bcoz i hate to work

Just bcoz i hate my boss!

I hate the fact that i have to wait for his direction everytime i want to proceed with my work.
And his direction is never clear. It's just the procedure. *sigh*
I hate the fact that every decision that we make, it has to get approval from the management.
And to get him signature, or a nod from his almost botak head can take weeks. Any earlier, I have to chase 'em like a mad dog!
I hate the fact that he promised the moon and stars to potential customers.
And i have to build rocket for them.
I hate the fact that bcoz he promised so many stuff to the customers and didn't deliver them "on time", i have to meet the customers and renew the promises.
And that means, i have to lie sum more and jeapordize the rapo of my company.
I hate the fact that he thinks everything is so simple, and makes everything as simple as he thinks.
Yeah rite! And i have to dig the hole, pile the tiang, and do watever shit so that he can land safely.

I asked my AGM to help me to talk the GM to move faster. People in the industry already approaching the finishing line and kite baru dok terkial2 nak pakai spike.

Feedback from the GM when i asked him to make a call to our business partner in Australia, so that we could tell them to fly down here for a technical workshop.
"I'll call Steve at the end of the week. I'm not happy with the pace of their progress"
Hello~~ !! He was suppose to call Steve 2 weeks ago. And i am not happy with the pace of his progress!! It was just a phone call away, and it only take like 15 mins of his bloody time so we can move our asses on this project.

And i'm not even suprised if this Project is void altogether.
Just becoz of one bloody call he didn't make.
And of course, if there's any problem, i have to take the blame.
When he left a shit, i had to clean it.
Damn it, i'm not working for him. I'm working for the company.

As i complained, Jeri said "Nak buat mcm mana. Kita hanya yang menurut perintah. So, turut la perintah" Yeah, i guess he's right! I don't give a damn anymore. Just kill time with this bloggie thingggg~ yeahhh! Wasted life!!

No comments: