click for the latest & hippiest gadget in town!

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Psychotic vs Curious Mind

This particular site shocked me up!
A self-mutilation act. Wow~ Wat a psycho!!

Tried something like that once. But it wasn't a self mutilation act at all.
See, I was always amazed with the fact that each one of us have unique finger prints and how it helps in criminal investigations and bla bla bla.. (This happens years before CSI came into the screen. I was so young and i didn't know they've got other gadgets)

Well, the truth is.. there was this one time, years ago, i had series of nightmares - i was a dangerous outlaw on the run. It bit me to reality so badly i started thinking of ways to cheat evidence e.g finger prints. So out of curiousity, I purposely burnt my finger.Just wanted see if i can change the pattern, pretended that i was a criminal hahaha...

I did it only on one finger.
I managed to get the pattern changed.. Errmm to be exact, it's not even a pattern. But a minor skin burn..
Kewl! but it was a stupid act.

2 comments:

♥ WaWa Vtec ♥ said...

we were young and we did many stooppid things.back then,the things we did,never seemed stooppid at all...curious?perhaps.

hehe..didn't anyone remind us,curiosity kills the cat?

urgh...went through your link.dun like what i saw.when i was depressed,i felt many things.ugly things. but never really had the guts to do it...haha.I am blessed of being gutless or am i blessed for being gutless?

hmm..

Anonymous said...

Hehee.. cute lill kitten afraid of the bulldog?
I just believe that we are driven by our gut feelings. We would not be where we are without guts. We wont achieve anything if we dont dare ourselves to the extreme. Gut can push us out of our comfort zone, and broaden the horizon.
But bcoz curiousity kills the cat and ignorant is bliss, you might as well just sit back and purrrr~ to your master hehhe ;-)